Monday, February 23, 2009

A New Chapter

As many of you know,
I am co-founder and member of the record label Stratified Vibe.
And although my contributions have been slim,
(with grad school eating up most of my time)
We are still around.
We're still making moves.
And in fact, we're in the middle of a rebrand and reposition.
We've changed the label's philosophy.
Details of which will be released at a later date.
We've hired business manager, old friend and one of our biggest fans, Jaime Zazove.
And we have big plans for this year.

One of our plans/goals has already been accomplished.
We've been blessed with Stratified Vibe artist, Nick West,
Releasing his new EP, "Future's Mystery," this past January.
He's shown tremendous growth as an artist.
And I'll be darned if it doesn't show.


Give it a listen.
And PLEASE GO GET IT!
(available on iTunes)

Be on the look out of what's coming next.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Thanks for the shout out. I have yet to hear details on my job. :) P.S. As your label's business manager, I'm in the works on getting myself a Nick West ringtone. Beat that! LOL. Miss you! Hope life is grand-tastic!