Friday, August 10, 2007

Rainy Wilbraham, MA



Remember in elementary school when we used to sing and taunt the rain to “go away and come again another day.” Yeah, well, in Wilbraham, MA, it ain’t going away. Not all day, at least.

I’m in my parent’s house. Granted, I’m not from MA, nor have I ever lived her for more than a month. Geez, they’ve only lived here a little over two years. So, what is there to do in a quaint township on the outskirts of Springfield, MA, which sometimes seems as generic as its Simpon’s-esque name?

Not a damn thing. And that’s good. Monday morning I will be a Richmonder.

So, in honor of a happier, more colorful time (that and I’m bored) enjoy this music video from Zero 7. I guarantee you’ll like it, unless you like “Pop, Lock and Drop it.” Then, I just can’t help ya.

1 comment:

3rdmartini said...

Who loves ya, K squared?

Mr. Martini, that's who. I have totally integrated "straight butt" into my vocabulary.

OK, I admit it... I'm a bit drunk.