Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DJ's and drummers can be friends. Promise.

First and foremost, thanks for everyone's kind words and prayers. Please keep tabs on my little bro's journey at his blog. We can't fight cancer alone.

I've been on a bit of a mixtape kick as of late. The newest one keeps me from sleeping. All I can do is groove. Thus, I must share it with ya'll. I'd be a bad friend if I didn't.

The mixtape, "Fix Your Face," is a bomb jam session from Blink 182's tattooed drummer savant, Travis Barker, and under-rated DJ and Nicole Richie's heartthrob, DJ Am. All I have to say is, Damn. See for yourself. Download it for FREE here.


DJ AM aka Adam Goldstein and Travis Barker
2008 MTV Video Music Awards - Press room
Los Angeles, California - 07.09.08
Credit: Jody Cortes / WENN


Much respect. Pz.

No comments: