Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where did Kris go?

That’s a great question. And a long, complicated answer. But I’m gonna try my best to sum it up as short as possible.

1) Went to intern at DDB Chicago this summer. Had a great time. Met a lot of great people, people I can’t thank enough for everything. A special thanks to Jaime Zazove, Nick West Maciag, Nikki Konkac, Kate Tarnowski, Nate De Leon, Emily Shepard, Lisa Koening, Jane Ackerson, my girlfriend Sarah and all the Brandcenter crew who were up in Chicago this summer.

2) 3 days before the end of the internship, we found out the worst possible news—that my little brother, Darren, a cancer survivor, had a relapse. That his cancer was back.

3) Moved back to Richmond to finish my second year of the VCU Brandcenter. A twist is that Sarah got in as a first year art director. It’s going to be fun watching her grow in the program.

4) My little brother, on top of his current condition, caught pneumonia.

5) Now, found out last night that his right lung collapsed.

Now you’re caught up.


All I can do is ask for your prayers for my lil’ bro. And please keep in touch with him on his blog as he journeys through this second bout with cancer.

God bless, ya’ll.

1 comment:

Average Jane said...

So sorry to hear about your brother.